Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Aren't we always in transition?

I found this post on today's Daily Word. Seems to me that we're always in transition. Often I find my thinking going south... you know, thinking and worrying about all the things I DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN. Oppps. Check point.... the basic Law of Attraction: think about what you DO WANT. Or like they teach sky divers: don't look at where you don't want to go!

So, when my thoughts turn to whining about what I don't want to happen, I make the TRANSITION in my thinking! How about you?

Transition
I move forward through change.

While change is inevitable, my response or reaction to change is up to me. How can I best prepare myself for change, and how can I make the most of it?

Change is a transition from one thing, one place, one state of mind to another. I am evolving from what was to what is. I am becoming more than I was before. Just as my view changed as I transitioned from childhood to adulthood, I now see that I am gaining a new perspective during this transition.

I may be stepping into unfamiliar territory, but this step is an opportunity to grow in spiritual awareness. With each shift or change in my life, I am moving forward.
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child ...; when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways.--1 Corinthians 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Sweetest Blessings to you.