Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Personal Power = Personal Choices

We've often heard Viktor Frankl's quote:  "Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."   Or, also from Man's Search for Meaning: "When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."
    Sometimes we can't control our circumstances, we have to accept what is. But, what we DO have control over, is how we chose to respond to our situation. 
   BUT! Do we remember that we have the choice? Do we remember to call on the Infinite Wisdom of God to help us make the highest choice. That's my prayer: Please God, help me see this differently. It doesn't always show up immediately... but when I claim my power to choose and celebrate the wisdom that guides me, I am truly 'Letting Go and Letting God be God in my life'.
Sweet Blessings on a beautiful rainy fall morning.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Sweetest Blessings to you.