Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Praying for others....


I like what today's Daily Word has to say. Praying for others does not include specific outcome. Seeing the other, filled with inner light and empowered with divine wisdom, add in a little Trust and Belief that all things are possible. It's all about 'Holding Space' so God can be God.
Namaste,dear ones.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pray for Others
I behold the Christ in you.

I have faith in the power of God at work within every person for whom I pray. I see each person filled with inner light, innate strength. I see each empowered with divine wisdom to overcome any challenge.
Whenever I think of my dear ones, I hold them in love. I see them free of limitations and overflowing with infinite opportunities. I think of them and affirm, “I behold the Christ in you, the perfect spirit, soul, mind and life of you.”
I trust in the power of God in those I care about. I have faith that all things are possible in their lives; that all challenges can be transformed; that all disease can be healed; and that all dreams can come true.
Beloved ones, I behold the Christ in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Sweetest Blessings to you.